In this course you will learn:
- NGS technologies functioning.
- How to process and analyse NGS data, including:
- NGS Reads processing and quality control
- NGS reads mapping.
- Differential Expression Analysis.
- Gene annotation and enrichment analysis.
- Variant calling.
- A theoretical module.
- Rstudio session on cloud with:
- 20 hours of computational power required to be used in 2 months.
- R scripts for performing your own NGS analysis.
- Real data for reproducing the NGS examples.
- All required libraries and packages for NGS analysis installed.
- Final exercise; test yourself analyzing real data! And receive feedback from our expertises.
- Certificate of completion, only after passing the "Final exercise".
- Support and assessment in different languages* from the Biocloud expertises for solving any kind of questions or doubts about the course content. *(English, Spanish and Catalan)
- Normal: 80€
- Academia: 55€ *
This course has been designed by Juan Ramon Gonzalez, experienced professor on the next generation sequencing field an author of many R packages for NGS analysis. Among others, he had taught NGS data analysis courses on the Master on Omics Data Analyais (Universitat de Vic) and master in Bioinformatics (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona).